Winter is officially here, temperatures are dropping, some of you might have seen you first bit of snow and there is nothing that beats a cosy night in, with good food, good company, a movie or two.
I’m constantly looking out for new things to try out in the kitchen so I thought I’d share some of my favourite finds this week, so yo can try them too.
Good Weekend everyone.
- A good, no fuss healthy option for breakfast from the Lauren Conrad team packed with fibre, protein, magnesium and essential nutrients. Strawberry and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Another breakfast or brunch option if you are more the savoury type from Naturally Ella. Quinoa Chard Frittata
- How can you call yourself a cheese-lover and not drool all over this cheeseboard.
- This one you can prep during the day and enjoy at night. Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
- Pumpkin lover beware. You fall in love with this Vegetarian pumpkin pot pie.